My focus is on adolescent and adult psychotherapy (individual/couple/group).
Through my work at the hospital, I have gained extensive experience in health psychology and psycho-social stressors relating to illness.
My main areas of interest are:
- Anxiety (general and panic attacks) and phobias
- Mood disorders (e.g. depression, bipolar, suicidal ideation)
- Eating disorders or weight issues
- Stress management and coping
- Adjustment to life changes
- Self-esteem enhancement
- Trauma, shock and debriefing
- Illness and grief
- Substance abuse and addictions
- Anger management and behaviour change
- Marital, couple and relational difficulties